søndag 23. oktober 2011

Skrivekløeee


I never intended for you to be
anything
Neither did you, I guess.

We both ended up disappointing,
each other and everyone else.

I never intended for you to be
anything less then special, magical and "the one".
Words cannot describe how you disappointed,
the massive and consuming, the black hole of disappointment
you turned out to be.

The story of us,
how I saw it in every sad and beautiful song and movie.
How much it hurts, how ironic and stupid-
the more true and us.

And all I had to do,
was to just be my self- I was perfect,
in that sad and beautiful way.

And all I had to do,
was skip a meal or two,
one or two drinks more
and hide my phone away.

And all I had to do, was look the other way,
pretend not to care and give you my heart
and silly things, like soul and trust.

And just like me,
I just had to give you everything-
And just like you,
you wanted and took,
but couldn't keep.

If I only had one more metaphor.  

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

LOL